AsteriskNOW - communications applications framework
Wizard-driven configuration of VoIP connections makes it simple to connect
Log and Call Detail Record (CDR) viewer gives instant access to system activity
Support for clustering and high availability make it easy to scale your applications
Install Asterisk and start building custom telephony applications with AsteriskNOW. AsteriskNOW installs a complete Linux distribution, Asterisk, the DAHDi driver framework, and your choice of no GUI or the FreePBX administrative GUI.
AsteriskNOW makes it easy to create custom telephony solutions by automatically installing the "plumbing". Much of the complexity of Asterisk and Linux is handled by the installer and the administrative GUI. Application developers and intergrators can concentrate on building their solution.
What Can You Build With AsteriskNOW?
Among the many applications you can create with AsteriskNOW are:
- VoIP Gateway
- Skype Gateway
- IP PBX
- Call Center ACD
- Conference Bridge
- IVR Server
- Voicemail System
- Call Recorder
- Fax Server
- Speech Server
Who Is It For?
AsteriskNOW was built for application developers, systems integrators, students, hackers and others who want to create custom solutions with Asterisk.
Features and Functions
- Requires no in-depth knowledge of Linux. Safe for Mac and Windows users.
- Web-based configuration interface makes most management tasks point-and-click.
- Build data-driven applications with integrated support for ODBC and HTTPS
- Wizard-driven configuration of VoIP connections makes it simple to connect.
- Install pre-built, packaged applications using the Application Manager.
- Automatic detection and configuration of Digium analog and digitial telephony hardware.
- Sound Manager makes it easy to create, install and manage system prompts and recordings
- Dialplan and AEL script editor with syntax highlighting and validation simplifies development.
- Log and Call Detail Record (CDR) viewer gives instant access to system activity.
- Integrated help text for applications, functions, CLI, AGI and AMI commands.
- Realtime monitoring and debugging console helps simplify the development process.
- Step-by-step application development tutorials teach the fundamentals quickly.
- Support for clustering and high availability make it easy to scale your applications.
- Automatic updates keep your system in tune and secure.
- Save money with a special offer on Digium support and training services.