Gforge - web application and development platform
Build and release code using the File Release System
GForge is a Web-based collaborative development environment
GForge has tools to help your team collaborate
GForge is a Web-based collaborative development environment. GForge is based on a fork of the 2.61 SourceForge code, which used to be available via anonymous CVS from VA Software, but has been extensively rewritten and enhanced.
GForge has tools to help your team collaborate, like message forums and mailing lists; tools to create and control access to Source Code Management repositories like CVS and Subversion.
GForge automatically creates a repository and controls access to it depending on the role settings of the project.
- Workflow and Process Enforcement
- Permissions and Access Control
- Enhanced Personal Space
- Project Level Enhancements
- Tracker Enhancements
- Cruise Control - Build Automation
- Visual Studio Plugin
- Eclipse Plugin
- MS Project Plugin
- Edit your trackers, or create new trackers, fields, and values in your fields
- Edit your 'roles' and 'Observer' settings to set permissions and access levels
- Add members to your projectPlan releasesCreate tasks in your Task Manager
- Start writing your code and commit code linked to your defined tasks
- Build and release code using the File Release System
- Log defects against the releases
- Commit changes and link the changes to the defects