Des Moines: A great place to live
Ranked #4 by Forbes for the Best Places for Business and Careers and #2 for the Best City for Jobs, Des Moines is most definitely a great place to live. Bike friendly, dog friendly, family friendly and beer friendly there is something for everyone to enjoy.
The city is working to lure back young Iowans and attracting global talent by developing the downtown area and promoting the jobs available in the many industries that flourish here. Other big draws: low-cost housing, plus the city's long-touted reputation for family-friendliness and a "19-minute commute."
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental and a flexible savings plan
- Paid Time Off
- Employee referral bonus
- Mac or PC laptop provided to all employees
- Apparel allowance
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Company sponsored outings
- Fully stocked kitchen, with soda, snacks, and coffee
- Personal cloud allowance