INCREASE AND MAXIMIZE IT EFFICIENCY
Maximizing the efficiency of your IT staff can be achieved with cloud by automating business processes. Instead of building new servers, cloud computing offers users the ability to self-provision pre-configured server templates. User self-provisioning is the key differentiator when looking for the most robust cloud offering. Orchestrated private cloud gives your IT department a generalized infrastructure where they can set policy, security and charge back.
Companies are shifting resources to the cloud for a variety of reasons: efficiency, cost, analytics, customer service, etc. At the core of IT’s challenges is a cycle where the majority of budgets are consumed maintaining existing systems, leaving little to reinvest in growing the business. However, an increasing number of IT organizations leverage cloud to break this cycle and unlock resources to fuel innovation for the business.
Appcore Onsite™ helps you reduce capital expenses through server consolidation and improves operating expenses through automation, while minimizing lost revenue by reducing both planned and unplanned downtime. Cloud allows your business to shift costs to an operating expense versus a capital outlay, as well as have more flexibility with a "pay as you go" approach.
- Periodic workloads that only run for a few hours, days, or weeks during a given billing cycle
- Short-term, project-based workloads where term commitments aren’t desirable
- Short-term spikes in workload where demand is erratic and being able to scale resources up and down quickly are desirable
- Create policy and enable self-service provisioning of applications and resources
- Development and test workloads that require rapid iteration and redeployment of resources
- Proof of concept workloads where instant access to resources and the ability to quickly change technology are key